- What is HopOn?
'HopOn' is the act of switching to a new mobile service provider without having to change your mobile number. However, only active mobile numbers can port. Therefore,
do not terminate your current line before porting.
- How can you benefit from HopOn?
When you HopOn to XinXun, you can keep your existing number and use our XinXun mobile services.
- You do not need to inform your family and friends that you have change telco to XinXun.
- You will enjoy the widest and best 2G and 3G coverage throughout Malaysia,
whether you are in the cities, towns, kampongs, villages, mountains or near the sea-sides.
- You will enjoy immediate benefits of (a) 28 months’ validity without having to pay extra money, (b) Pre-loaded RM5 free airtime, (c) 1800 free SMS on same network for 1 year, (d) Lowest Prepaid call rate and (e) Monthly
rewards in free airtime for 9 months will be credit to your mobile line whenever you top up RM30 or more per month.
- You will also enjoy all the benefits provided by XinXun, including Short Call 8 sen features,
RM18 Mobile Internet Plan only for 300MB and Member-Get-Member (MGM) to earn free
airtime when you get your family and friends to be our subscribers.
- How can I HopOn to XinXun?
- What should I do if I don't receive the XinXun SIM card?
- Who should I contact if I have any further queries or face any problems with my HopOn?
- How much would it cost me to HopOn to XinXun?
We will charge you RM6 per registration and courier delivery cost.
- Can I do a self checking for my port in number info?
You may do a self-checking on the mobile number you will like to port in to XOX, the instructions are as follows:
- Celcom subscriber, type CHECK<space>IC Number<space>NRIC send to 22099
- Digi subscriber, type CHECKID<space>IC Number send to 2000
- Maxis subscriber, type IC Number send to 22011
- U Mobile subscriber, type IC Number send to 28011
*<IC Number> should be without any “-“, spaces, or special characters
- Do I need a new SIM card when I change network providers?
Yes, you will need to change to a new SIM card. It will be issued to you when you complete your registration and successfully paid the RM6 fee.
- If I am a prepaid user, what will happen to my credit balance after I HopOn to XinXun?
You will still be able to top up your current prepaid account while the HopOn request is in progress. However, you will
lose your credit balance (if there is any) once your HopOn request has been approved. Please use up
your credit balance before you HopOn to XinXun.
- What are the criteria for a successful HopOn?
Please do take note that you must provide us with the correct information’s on the following criteria;
- Porting in Number
- Donor ID (Current Telco - Before porting)
- Account Status (Must be active)
- Supplementary Lines
- Name: Tan Lik Soon
- NRIC: 830224055063
- Porting in Number: 0163344555
- Donor ID: DIGI
- Account Status: Active
- Supplementary Lines: None
- What happens when I finish the HopOn verification process?
- Can I check my HopOn status online?
- Can I make the HopOn request from overseas via online porting?
No, the request can only be made within Malaysia.
- Can I still enjoy all the Value Added Services provided by the previous mobile provider after the porting process?
All the Value Added Services your previous mobile provider will forfeited upon successful activation. Anyway, you can enjoy the XinXun HopOn offers.
Please visit www.xinxun.xom.my
for more details.
- What if I have supplementary lines under my account?
All supplementary lines must be switched over together with your principal account.
Your request to switch will be rejected if you do not indicate the full list of supplementary lines.
- Will there be any penalty fee if I decide to transfer out from XOX?
No. There will not be any penalty fee if you decide to transfer out from XOX unless it is tied with any signed up contracts.
However, please note that you cannot switch out once you've HopOn to XOX for the first SIX (6) months.
- Can I re-submit the Online HopOn request if my HopOn status has been rejected?
Yes, after receiving the rejection email, you are allowed to re-submit your HopOn
request at http://onlinestore.xox.com.my/hopon
You will need to key in your mobile number and serial number to retrieve your previous personal details.
You are allowed to change the following personal details as below:
- Registration type
- IC Number
- Am I allowed to change my port in number on resubmission of HopOn request?
You are not allowed to change your port in number during resubmission. If you have any enquiries,
you can contact our HopOn Careline at 1300-888-010 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May I know the resubmission period?
The resubmission period will be 30 days.After 30 days without any resubmission, the request will be forfeited.
- What should I do if I receive these reject codes:-
- SP51 - Non fulfilment of Contract Obligation
- SP52 - Account Overdue
- SP55 - Some or all lines numbers is not in service
- SP59 - Credit Limit exceeded
- SP61 - Port in numbers are temporarily disconnected
Kindly check with donor network and clarify on the reject codes received. And there is no changes needed in XOX Online HopOn portal.
Please hit the resubmission button after all the issues has been resolved.